Gain an advantage over most WordPress users with this comprehensive, easy to use ultimate WordPress starter guide! No longer will you struggle with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics. WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
Learn how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout. In other words, use your dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors. This guide will make learning WordPress easy peasy!!
- 116 page PDF of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. This is great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
- Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog (header, stylesheet, etc.)
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate, potentially improving your site’s search engine optimization
- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
- Instructions to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
- Colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
- Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
- Inside tips on what to do to improve page views per visitor